Fig and goat cheese salad. Easy and delicious fig salad with goat cheese and green leaves. Fresh sweet figs with soft goat cheese over baby arugula topped with a balsamic glaze. Once revered as a symbol of peace and prosperity, figs are beloved today for their unique.
Warm Goat Cheese & Fig Salad. This is a super easy Fig and Goat Cheese Salad with a Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette. I get my fresh figs and a delicious salad that compliments all their great flavors. You can cook Fig and goat cheese salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fig and goat cheese salad
- Prepare 2/3 of Pecans.
- You need 3 oz of Goat cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 8 of Figs (prefer brown).
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Balsamic vinegar or White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Arugula.
- It’s 1/4 of Red onion sliced thin.
Easy and delicious fig salad with goat cheese and green leaves. Make the dressing: mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Add salt and pepper to taste, stir until combined. Learn how to prepare this easy Fig and Goat Cheese Salad recipe like a pro.
Fig and goat cheese salad instructions
- Toast pecans. Heat oven at 350 and roast for 7-8 mins. Check occasionally to ensure they aren't getting burned. When they are done, remove from the baking dish and set aside..
- Slice figs either in half or quarters, set aside. Slice onions thinly..
- Put arugula in bowl, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Stir gently..
- Add figs, onions, pecans, and goat cheese. Break up goat cheese in small bite size portions. Stir salad gently and serve!.
Goat cheese (a.k.a. chèvre) may once have been an obscure option available only on gourmet cheese boards and in specialty grocery stores, but in a world where Peaches and goat cheese are a popular combo, but with grilled fruit and breaded, pan-cooked cheese, this salad takes the duo to new levels. Packed full of fresh figs, goat cheese, pistachios and a homemade fig vinaigrette. Summer is almost over but I'm not ready to say goodbye to salads. But, this salad is like none other. It's packed with fresh sweet figs, creamy goat cheese, salty pistachios and drizzled with a homemade fig vinaigrette.