Salsa. Salsa is an amalgamation of Cuban dances that were popular in the ballrooms and. Extreme Salsa skills from EnergiaLatina guys, best salsa moves. william crippa. Easy Trick to Improve your Salsa leading and following skills.
In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. Discover the latest fashion trends in Salsa's online store: the perfect fitted Jeans for women and men, sweaters, tops and shirts, footwear and accessories. You can have Salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa
- It’s 1 of Large Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Small Onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 of Chipotle in adobo sauce (not the whole can).
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1/2 of of a lime (juice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers. Aqui Na Mas El Pequeno De La Salsa. Salsa music is a general term which refers to popular Latin Dance music. Gear Check: Jill Martindale's Iditarod Trail Invitational Kit.
Salsa step by step
- Chop up tomato, onion, garlic, green pepper and cilantro. put salt, chipotle, lime juice and water in small sauce pan add what we chopped up to the pan stir..
- Bring to a boil and boil for 4 min or so..
- Put ingredients in blender and pulse. Put in dish and refrigerate till cold. Enjoy!.
Llama-Packing The San Juans: A Salsa Storysite.