Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides. Great recipe for Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides. Housemade tortilla chips, shredded or nacho cheese, and your choice of mom's pinto beans, salsa, pico de gallo. Michael & Ishmael are abroad in South Korea.
The Big D sauce is wonderful on so many levels. If you are hungry and wants ribs and chicken then this is the place in Escondido. ➢ BBQ style with Uncle Mike's Kansas City BBQ sauce. A generous portion of mouth-watering apple-smoked meat of your choice topped with Uncle Mike's Kansas City. You can cook Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Prepare 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- It’s 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- You need of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- You need as needed of Water.
- It’s 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cube of Butter.
- You need of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- It’s 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- You need 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- You need 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- It’s as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- It’s as needed of Tomato Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Cole Slaw.
- You need as needed of Lettuce.
- You need of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- It’s 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Dry rubbed, smoked to perfection, basted with a bourbon bbq sauce, then charred until crispy! Change smoker setting to HIGH and baste chicken wings on both sides with bourbon bbq sauce. Самые новые твиты от Big Mike's BBQ (@Big_Mikes_BBQ): "Smoked Beef Ribs tonight. I had some leftover sauce so I decided to make make a chicken alfredo pizza yesterday. These flavorful BBQ chicken kebabs will be some of the best chicken pieces to come off of your grill this summer.
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides step by step
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
All four members have been "buddies since childhood", and convened to form the band when Ken announced the hiatus of Hi-Standard. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection! An easy recipe that's always a crowd pleaser. Pulled Chicken BBQ on a Charcoal Grill. Chicken is one of the most forgiving meats you can cook, making it one of the easiest items to smoke, and the perfect item to learn meat.