Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes.
You can cook Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes
- Prepare 1 can of 28 oz cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato and green chili diced…. i use original, but you can make it as hot as you want.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of sugar (to cut taste of tomato).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice…. i use the real lime squeeze containers..
Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes instructions
- Put can of regular diced tomatoes in the food processor. Pour processed tomatoes in a mixing bowl..
- Open tomato and green chilies … Drain liquid, that contains most of the heat, and pour them in the mixing bowl..
- Add sugar, garlic, parsley, & cilantro. And add onion..
- Mix well… Add lime juice and taste. . add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate in container for 2-3 hours so the flavors develop..
- I store in a glass jar… It is not canned so it will last refrigerated in the jar for 1-2 weeks….