You can cook Sandy's Salsa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sandy's Salsa
- You need 3-7 oz. of cans mild chilis, drained.
- Prepare 1/2-12 oz. of jar Hot nacho sliced jalapenos, drained.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 4-15 oz. of cans diced tomatoes.
Sandy's Salsa instructions
- Place all ingredients in large capacity blender in the order listed. Blend just enough to chop up chilis..
- Pour salsa into large mixing bowl and stir..
- Ladle into sterile jars. Sterilize in the dishwasher. I use the emptied jalapeno jars for this purpose.
- This recipe fills approximately 7 of these 12 oz. jalapeno jars. Will keep in refrigerator safely for 2 weeks. Do not leave sitting out in warm weather..
- Adjust "heat" by +/- jalapenos. This recipe will provide "medium heat"..