Cabbage salsa. This is a mild salsa that you can heat up with how ever many peppers you wish to add. The cabbage absorbes the flavors of all the other ingredients. This is a great party food.
A crisp refreshing Cabbage Salsa with cabbage, onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno and lime. I know some of you may be turning up your noses and saying "cabbage salsa?!" but bear with me. This is our most requested party contribution! You can cook Cabbage salsa using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cabbage salsa
- You need 4 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Our cabbage salsa is similar to the cabbage pico de gallo served at Mexican restaurants. Then a cabbage salsa is perfect for you. It takes what's so good about homemade coleslaw and combines it The pepperoncini supply more of the mildly spicy tang that's so good about this salsa. Mango salsa cabbage wraps with crispy baked tofu and an irresistible peanut sauce.
Cabbage salsa step by step
- Super simple: cut it all up, put it in a bowl, add liquids, salt and pepper to taste, serve..
- Note: jalapeño is to your taste too. I used half of one deveined with no seeds and it was minimally spicy.
Colorful shredded cabbage salad with oranges and radishes and a zesty lime cumin coriander dressing! Cajun Cabbage Soup Haiku: "Perfect spice for me, daughter said, 'eek! Added a bit more cabbage. the soup is more of a broth than a thick soup,but we absolutely loved it. Add cabbage and scallion and toss to coat; season with salt. Season steak with salt and Transfer to paper towels.