Chicken taco. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! I'm pretty sure my love for tacos is apparent on this site.
Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! Satisfy your taco cravings with these Chicken Tacos from Delish.com. You can have Chicken taco using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken taco
- You need of Taco meat ingredients.
- It’s 4.5 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- You need 3 tsp. of Pollo asada seasoning(pic below).
- Prepare 3 of chicken seasoning taco seasoning packets.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of jar tomato sauce.
- Prepare Half of bottle Taco sauce.
- You need of Taco toppings.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Jalepeno peppers.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Refried beans.
- It’s of Seasoned Rice.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Olives.
- You need of Guacamole.
- You need of Taco hot sauce.
Try these quick and easy tacos for your next Taco Tuesday and never look back! (P. S., don't forget the margarita!) Learn how to make Chicken Mexican Tacos at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or. See more ideas about Chicken tacos, Recipes, Chicken taco recipes.
Chicken taco instructions
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season chicken with this seasoning. If you dont have this seasoning you can use what you like. Cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high for 3-4hrs..
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir in juices. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. I like to add taco sauce to my taco meat. Always have. If meat looks not moist enough add taco sauce to get it to the desired consistency. When I rewarm it I add taco sauce to get it to the right consistency..
- Serve in taco shells, on salads, soft tacos, burritos, nachos, pizzas or in bowls over rice! Enjoy..
Finding a substantial upgrade to such a common meal is a real treat. And the good news is that you don't have to worry about re-creating each element teaspoon perfect. Chicken breast is simmered in a lemon-lime marinade, then served with taco fixin's so that everyone can make their own soft taco. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados.