Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker. Pressure cooking in the Instant Pot (or any electric pressure cooker) reduces the cooking time a fair amount. This chicken soup pressure cooker recipe is really flexible, and it's easy to customize the chicken you use to what you have on hand. If you have a favorite homemade chicken noodle soup recipe, you can use my Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe as a template to adapt yours!
Open the pressure cooker and use a large slotted spoon to transfer the chicken onto a platter. Be careful as it will be falling off the bone. Hi Marianne, cooking a whole chicken in the pressure cooker should have created a very flavourful stock. You can cook Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker
- Prepare of Base Soup.
- Prepare 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- It’s of Onion, slice thin.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of Additional Stuffing.
- It’s of wood ear mushroom.
- It’s of chinese white cabbage.
- Prepare of sellery or cilantro.
- You need of spring onion.
- It’s of tomato.
Other than seasoning well with salt and pepper. Add garbanzo beans, spinach and salsa; stir to blend and heat through before serving. Instant-Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup (Pressure Cooker). Please refer to your specific pressure cooker manual for complete product cooking use.
Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker step by step
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
Every model and brand will be slightly different. If your pressure cooker does not have a searing function, you can pre-sear on a pan over the cooktop. We use it weekly with so many different electric pressure cooker recipe. I think you will love how easy an Instant pot makes meal time. Let's get started making this amazing Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe!