You can have Pineapple Salsa using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pineapple Salsa
- It’s 2 cup of fresh pineapple, cut in small dice.
- It’s 3 of scallions, sliced thinly.
- You need 5 of basil leaves, julienned.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt and pepper.
Pineapple Salsa instructions
- Combine all ingredients together. Keep covered in refrigerator until ready to use..
- Serve with Spicy Coconut Shrimp and Lime Coconut Jasmine Rice. Would also be good with fish or shrimp tacos! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353354-lime-coconut-jasmine-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350645-spicy-coconut-shrimp.