Fajita seasoned chicken breast. This is a great recipe to make your own fajita seasoning. No bouillon cubes means this is perfect for vegetarians too! Make up a larger batch and I made this recipe as is.
Hi Guys, Welcome to Divyasworld !! Today we gonna prepare easiest Mexican Chicken Fajitas, Simple and Flavorful Meal. Its one of Go to go meal and you can. You can cook Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- Prepare of Olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
Boneless chicken breasts cook in minutes when they're sliced into strips. But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? It's squishy and not so Last, the spices. Fajita seasoning doesn't have to come in a foil packet or jar.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed. This homemade Fajita Seasoning only takes a few minutes to mix together, and allows you to use quality spices free of MSG, anti-caking agents, and other additives. I love keeping it on hand for Chicken Fajitas! Slice the chicken breast into very thin strips and add it to the casserole dish with the vegetables. Drizzle the vegetable oil over the chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle the fajita seasoning mix over top.