1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs.
Avoid washing too many dishes with this One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes! Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Thumbs up for a yummy meal! 🙂 I found this recipe here. This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- You need 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
Swap the baby potatoes for any other kind of potato or sweet potato, cut into bite-sized chunks. The creamy sauce with a smoky bacon flavor brings it all together for an easy and delicious dish the For One-Pan Pork Chop & Sweet Potato Skillet, substitute boneless pork chops for the chicken. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Season chicken and potatoes separately in each "pile".
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices both chicken and potatoes. Sweet potato and eggs is basically easy shakshuka in a pan. The flavors marry as everything bakes together, and the sweet potatoes soak up all the delicious flavors of the chicken, making for a hearty and comforting meal. On the pan, combine the broccoli, sweet potato, onion, and garlic. The baked potatoes and carrots absorb the juices from the baked chicken thighs and create the most amazing meal ever!