Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney. Grind together anjeer, green chillies, half of the almonds, green cardamom powder and the cooked ingredients. Add one tablespoon of white vinegar and water to dilute the paste. A delicious and flavourful chutney made using figs!
Anjeer Ki Chutney or Fig Chutney Masterchef Sanjeev Kapoor's Recipe #Anjeer, #Chutney, #FigChutney, #Figs, #ZighyBay, #SanjeevKapoor #recipe #SixSenses. A wide variety of figs anjeer options are available to you figs anjeer. You can cook Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney
- It’s 8 of Figs (dried).
- It’s 1/2 tsp +1/2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 2-4 of Green chilli.
- You need of Tamarind – a small piece.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Chinese Xinjiang dried prices golden raisins for importers. Figs ( Anjeer ) as an Emollient. Roast the fresh Fig ( Anjeer ) and cut in half. Apply it as a poultice on the affected area.
Fig/anjeer/anjoora chutney instructions
- Soak figs for minimum one hour in 1/4 cup of water, after soaking it becomes ⇓ like this.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a pan and chopped onion and fry till soft and light brown.
- Add green chilli, tamarind … fry for a while, remove from the heat, cool and put it in a mixie jar, also add soaked figs and salt, grind everything to a fine paste.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tsp of ghee, add in cumin powder when it splutter remove from the heat and pour it on the ground chutney & serve.
It acts as a good Emollient. Figs or Anjeer are rich in Vitamin B Complex (B Vitamins) and help metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. The luscious sweet seasonal figs or anjeer are used as part of certain cuisines. Podi- Carrot Chutney Curry Leaves Chutney Coconut Coriander Chutney Coconut. Select the department you want to search in.