😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa.
You can cook 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño pepper minced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of mango diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Sauce/dressing.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vinegar (I used mango infused vinegar).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sambal (or chili flakes).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of squeeze the mango that's left around the seed and get as much juice as you can from the mango.
😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa step by step
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Chop/dice/mince all the other ingredients and mix together with the sauce..
- Keeps well in the fridge for few days (never really last that long here) serve with chips, grilled chicken wraps/pitas, salads , or alone 😊 enjoy! 🌼.