Chicken in red sauce😋. Great recipe for Chicken in red sauce😋. All in half cup warm water and grind into fine paste). A simple red wine sauce with brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper makes this dish simply yummy!
For more recipes related to Chicken in Red Wine Sauce checkout Chicken Pasanda, Thai Style Chicken Breasts in Foil, Bhuna Murgh Anda Masala, Chengfu Chicken. Drunken chicken reaches into almost every European cuisine under different names. The red wine in this recipe gives the meat a real flavor boost. You can have Chicken in red sauce😋 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken in red sauce😋
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken boneless..cut into cubes(marinate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt,1 tsp red chill powder,1 tbsn vinegar &1 tsp red colour).
- It’s of Masala to grind(5 cloves of garlic,6 red chillies, 1 tsp raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of cuminseeds and 6 red Kashmiri chilli (less heat)soak.
- You need of All in half cup warm water and grind into fine paste).
- You need 2 of tbsn tomato paste,2 tbsn tomato ketchup,1 tsp black caraway.
- You need of Seeds,1 tsp salt, 1tbsn cornflour dissolved in water and few.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Cooking chicken over liquids this way allows the collagen to break down and flavor the sauce while yielding a tender and moist piece of meat. This is their description – This flavourful Ethipian-inspired chicken stew uses Berbere, an Ethiopian spice blend. Store extra spice mix covered in a cool, dark place for up to two weeks. Use leftovers on Salmon, flank steak, or chicken for fiery flavour.
Chicken in red sauce😋 step by step
- First marinate the chicken as above…heat 3 tbsn oil…. fry few minutes and remove the chicken pieces..
- (Grind the masala in pic 1)now same oil add the black caraway seeds…let it crackle a bit then add the masala and saute few minutes.
- Now add tomato paste and tomato ketchup mix well now add salt and saute few seconds add the fried chicken.
- Mix well few seconds now add the cornflour mixture and saute few seconds.serve hot with Spanish rice.. garnish with coriander leaves…enjoy☺(Spanish rice have already updated)Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for delicious recipes..
Chicken In Peanut Sauce (Pollo En Cacahuate), Chili Chicken in Oyster Sauce, Chicken In Mole Sauce, etc. This flavorful and easy-to-make pulled chicken in red sauce is perfect for a busy week night. Serve it with your favorite pasta for a complete meal. I do have a couple of favorite chicken recipes that I seem to go to again and again. Recipes like Chicken Enchiladas in White Sauce and this oh-so comforting.