Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake. Hello friends here is one of the my favourite milkshake recipe as it is sugarfree and full of nutrients so it is very healthy. Fig and Apricot Shake is best had early in the morning for breakfast as your body conserves more nutrients at this time of the day. Packed with iron, fibre, calcium, vitamin A, natural sugar and protein, these dry fruits will provide you with energy and will also. figs milkshake recipe with step by step photos – a healthy, tasty and quick beverage made with fresh figs and milk. even dry figs can be added. milkshakes are Add sugar as per the sweetness of figs and your preferred taste.
Most likely not, unless If you want to make your jams entirely sugar-free, you'll have to rely on the sweetness of. The Best Sugar Free Milkshake Recipes on Yummly Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Milkshake, Creamy Strawberry Milkshake. You can have Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake
- Prepare 100 gms of dried apricots soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 100 gms of dried figs soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 500 ml of plain chilled milk.
- Prepare 3-4 of almonds slivered.
This has become my all time favourite milkshake and a family favourite too. I have become quite famous for this milkshakes. It is so frothy and so creamy without icecream. Current track: Milkshake – Sugar FreeMilkshake – Sugar Free.
Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake instructions
- Chop the apricots and figs into smaller pieces after checking if they have turned soft after soaking. They should look puffed up.
- For one serving, combine 100 ml milk and 1 tbsn heaped of chopped apricots and figs each.
- Blend till smooth without any water or sugar.
- Serve chilled or with ice cubes if desired garnished with slivered almonds.
Pectin free preserves were on my mind and that was how this Strawberry Jam without Pectin was born. However, today I have for you this low sugar apricot jam recipe. Apricots are in season now so if you have an apricot tree in your garden or if you bought. Fig Milkshake – Doesnt it sound interesting?! Then discard the water and chop the figs finely.