Shrimp pockets with mango salsa. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, all inside warm corn tortillas. The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce. My favorite salsa for Shrimp Tacos is Mango Salsa.
Grilled shrimp tacos with a salsa of fresh mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and lime juice. We serve the grilled shrimp in tacos topped with a colorful mango and avocado salsa, which you can easily put together while the grill is heating up. Looking for a shrimp taco recipe? You can cook Shrimp pockets with mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp deveined and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- You need 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 of bag baby spinach.
- It’s 4 piece of tin foil.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
This Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, combine mango, avocado, lime juice. In addition to being a great source of good-for-you fat, avocados are full of fiber and bloat-busting potassium.
Shrimp pockets with mango salsa step by step
- Heat up grill or oven.Fold the sides and ends to a large piece of tin foil. Lay flat on counter..
- This is for each serving. Rub olive oil on bottom of tin foil. Put a handful or 2 of spinach on bottom. Add couscous on top of that . Pour 3 tablespoons of water over couscous..
- Add shrimp on top with a dash of garlic powder, pepper and salt. Fold foil into a square pocket so no air will be getting out..
- Place on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes..
- While pockets are on the grill chop your onions,jalapeño, cilantro, avocado, mango. Here is a quick way to cube a mango if you have never cut one before. Just remember there is a huge pit and you cut down the fat sides of the mango. Leaving the middle uncut..
- Put all chopped ingredients in bowl and squeeze lime juice on top. Mix.
- Open packets and scoop onto a plate. Top with the mango salsa. Enjoy.
Plump Cajun shrimp with a creamy red cabbage slaw and a zesty mango-avocado salsa! These easy shrimp tacos are the perfect summer-time meal and will take you right back to the Caribbean! Enjoy them outdoors with a cold light beer or margarita! Mix until salsa is evenly combined. Add shrimp and toss until coated.