Fitness Recipe: Vietnamese Cuisine and Chicken Wrap [ONLY 20 MINUTES].
You can cook Fitness Recipe: Vietnamese Cuisine and Chicken Wrap [ONLY 20 MINUTES] using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fitness Recipe: Vietnamese Cuisine and Chicken Wrap [ONLY 20 MINUTES]
- It’s 1/2 of cucumbers cut in half lengthwise, pitted and sliced.
- You need 1 of small carrot grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 8 of chicken leg fillets cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 25 g of ginger (peeled) grated.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- You need 8 of mini or 4 larger wheat flour tortillas (Chef’s Note: You can freely use whole grain tortillas).
- It’s of Picked into the leaves of 2 baby heart lettuce, the leaves cut in half.
Fitness Recipe: Vietnamese Cuisine and Chicken Wrap [ONLY 20 MINUTES] instructions
- Put the cucumber, carrot, and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry the meat in it until golden brown. Take it out, set it aside. Pour the remaining oil into the pan and lower the temperature below. Put the garlic and ginger in the pan, fry for 2 minutes until softened but not browned. Sprinkle with sugar, pour in soy sauce and 150 ml of water, then cook in beads for 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Put the meat back in the pan and heat over the sauce..
- Heat the tortilla plates according to the instructions on the package, then distribute the salad first, then the chicken with the sauce, and finally the pickled cucumbers and carrots..