You can have Salsa Tatemada using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa Tatemada
- It’s 6 medium of Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of Serrano peppers (more or less to taste).
- You need 2 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped red onion.
Salsa Tatemada step by step
- On a large skillet on high temperature add the tomatoes, peppers and garlic..
- Turn and try to get all surfaces of vegetables to turn black/brown.
- Once all nice and "toasted" transfer to blender and purée it..
- Garnish with cilantro and onion and serve with chips or with your favorite dish..