Creamy Chicken Creole.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Creole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Creole
- Prepare cubes of Chicken breast cut into.
- It’s of Green and Red bell pepper.
- Prepare halves of Potato marbles cut into.
- You need of Red Onion.
- It’s of Liver spread.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare of Spanish Paprika.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- It’s cubes of Chayote cut into.
- It’s 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- You need of Toasted garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Creamy Chicken Creole step by step
- Wash all veggies. Cut the chayote, carrots, red and green bell pepper into cubes..
- Add oil in a pan and cubes chicken in garlic and onions for 5 mins.
- Add the potatoes, chayote and carrots sauté and then pour in the milk. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until veggies and chicken are cooked..
- Add the liver spread, simmer for 3 minutes then add the red and green bell pepper, salt, paprika, pepper, and sugar to taste..
- Add the green peas and sesame seeds, simmer for another 5 minutes. Great with hot rice! Serve!.