Red Sauce Chicken. A simple red wine sauce with brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper makes this dish simply yummy! All Reviews for Chicken and Red Wine Sauce. The Best Red Sauce Chicken Enchiladas.
Chicken cooked this way is very juicy. Veggie or chicken stock: This will form the broth for your sauce. This simple Thai Curry Sauce is extremely versatile. You can cook Red Sauce Chicken using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Red Sauce Chicken
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken breast.
- Prepare to taste of Okra (desired amount).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- Prepare of Oil (preferably olive).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce or 1 tube of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Lemon juice (or salt and vinegar).
- You need of White wine (preference, not needed).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Ground annatto.
- It’s of Ground ginger.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Diced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced onion.
Serve it with rice, noodles, meat, veggies, or as a base for Simple ingredients, extremely versatile, and so addicting – that's this Red Thai Curry Sauce. Corn tortillas are dipped in red chili sauce to bake in the flavor in this easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Are you ready for the best chicken enchiladas of your life? While you could use a rotisserie chicken for this cheesy enchilada recipe Follow us.
Red Sauce Chicken instructions
- Soak okra in water with lemons juice or vinegar and salt..
- Dice the onions and garlic into small cubes. Cut each chicken breast into three pieces..
- In a pot, use your preferred oil (we use olive). Pop the chicken in once it's hot. Have the stove at a medium heat temperature..
- While the chicken cooks, cook rice. Use rice cooker, or a pot for better results. Add a dash of salt and onion powder..
- In a separate pot, use cooking oil. Put the stove on high heat. Drain the okra, and place it into the pot. Once most of the "drool" of the okra is gone, it'll be ready. Add more oil if it takes longer. Add salt once it's almost ready..
- Back to the chicken, put it on high heat. Put the onions and garlic into it. Add white wine (preference, not needed). Use parsley, chives, cilantro for greens. Add a dash of ground ginger, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder. Add plenty of ground annatto. Add salt to preference. When the onions turn golden, that's means the chicken is ready. Put the stove back to low temperature..
- Add the tomato sauce (preferably unflavored) or tomato paste. Add water to preference (less water = more creamy). Let it boil so the chicken absorbs the flavors. Add corn (preference). You can add the okra, or keep it separate depending on who's eating..
- And it's ready! Enjoy.
Red wine lends its flavour and taste to this wonderful sauce in which the chicken is cooked to perfection. Taiwan food : Chicken red sauce with sesame , tomato , sweet pepper , potato and vegetable. A wide variety of chicken red sauce. Our homemade sauces for chicken help give your favourite mid-week chicken recipe a new lease of life. Tomato puree, korma curry paste and red wine make up the basis of this sauce.