Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti). Great recipe for Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style). For new recipe in every day i cook and same flavor so I try a khabsa chicken macaroni and it's good the result 👌❤ yani every day have a chAnge menui. Learn how to make Chicken Spaghetti!
Cut Spaghetti and Potatoes in a light tomato sauce. Or better knows as Pasta e Patate. Add the pasta to the sauce and the potatoes. You can cook Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti)
- You need of Chicken (any type).🐔.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- It’s of Lemon fresh🍋.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Spagiti 1 pack half kilo.
- You need of Lemon dry.
- You need of Onion 1 big.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need of Tomatoes 2 big size 🍅.
- You need of Chili 🌶.
- You need 2 liter of Water almost.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper (depends on your taste.).
- Prepare of Curry (mild)".
- Prepare of Turmeric ".
- Prepare of Tomato paste 1 small pack.
- It’s of Sweet pepper fresh/bell pepper/cApsicum.
Serve in warm bowls with a generous sprinkle of Pecorino Romani cheese and black. This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Spaghetti uses just seven ingredients for a fabulous, savory dinner. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. Add spaghetti; cook as label directs.
Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti) step by step
- Sorry guys next time I take a picture how to and prepare or I make a small video. 😊.
- Same procedure of khabsa chicken macaroni..
- Thank you and enjoy your meals. 😊👌.
Place pine nuts in medium bowl. Return pot with cooked spaghetti to stove, put over low heat. I served with candied baby carrots, italian green beans, mashed potatoes, and frence bread with garlic spread. The Best Spaghetti Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Italian Pork And Vegetable Soup, Four-cheese Baked Spaghetti, Vegan Baked Spaghetti.