Anjeer (figs),amla and almonds murabba. Check out this recipe of Anjeer Murabba. Everyone loves a good jam sandwich. Since childhood, bread with jam or murabba has been our favourite snack.
Amlas (Indian gooseberries) are a major ingredient in several herbal tonics as they are reputed to be good for the liver, eyes and stomach. I find it easiest to cook the amlas in boiling water to get rid of all its bitter juices. Nakodas sweet & tasty Amla Murabba has been made from natural ingredients. You can cook Anjeer (figs),amla and almonds murabba using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anjeer (figs),amla and almonds murabba
- Prepare 5 of Anjeer (figs).
- Prepare 2 of Amla.
- It’s 10 of Almonds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
Amla is natural health booster, it has numerous beneficial health properties which are retained even in its processed forms. It is high in fiber and vitamins, which promotes healthier hair, glowing skin and enhanced eyesight. Anjeer Badam ka Murabba Method: Wash the anjeer under running water to remove dirt and grit. Add honey and almonds and cook till it takes on the consistency of jam.
Anjeer (figs),amla and almonds murabba step by step
- Soak almonds and anjeer for 1 hour. take out seeds from amla. take anjeer out from water and grind it with amla using mixure..
- Peeal almond. cut almonds. dry roast almonds..
- Take water into pan and cook grinded mixture with all spices and honey for 10 mins untill it gets thick..
- Now mix roasted almonds. murabba is ready to serve..
Fill in cleaned jars and refrigerate. Anjeer Ka Murabba is a Chatni, Achar, Jam Jelly And Murabba, and listed in the chatni, achar, jam jelly and murabba. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Figs are a good source of dietary fibre. They are ideal for weight watchers as a high fibre diet gets slowly digested, cutting off hunger pangs.