Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches.
You can cook Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- It’s 2 of LG Thick Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Purreed Basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil – chopped].
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Olive Oil [to coat breasts].
- Prepare 1 of LG Zip lock Bag.
- You need 1 of Mallet [for tenderizing].
- It’s of ● For The Baking & Toppings.
- It’s to taste of Cracked Sea Salt.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded or sliced].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parmesan Cheese [shreadded].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Basil [or purreed or fresh dried].
- Prepare Slices of Roma Tomato [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Thin Sliced Shallots.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Quality Red Wine.
- It’s as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need as needed of Thick Texas Toast Bread Slices [your choice].
- It’s as needed of Dill Pickle Halves [side].
Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches step by step
- Place everything in the Chicken Marinade section in a Zip lock bag and massage well. Tenderize with mallet. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 4 hours if not 24 hours. Massage bag intermittently and tenderize several times..
- Pull chicken from marinade. Scatter sun dried tomatoes on top and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake, grill or pan sear chicken. The kids pan seared their chicken for 15 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Add red wine and oil as needed..
- Also, add thin sliced shallots on the top of chicken cover and steam..
- Purreed Basil leaves pictured. Add while pan searing..
- A fresh Mozzarella ball pictured. Shread. Room temp. Add shredded parmesan as well..
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil and minced Garlic pictured..
- Add sliced Roma tomatoes, Basil and cheeses to chicken. Place in Salamander or steam in pan with tight fitting lid until cheese is fully melted..
- Serve with chilled deli style pickles. Enjoy!.