Chicken with pineapple sauce. This pineapple chicken is such a step up from a plain chicken breast. My family thinks the glaze also tastes good over ham. Pour half of the sauce over chicken.
In the mood for something tropical for dinner? Try some pineapple chicken with sauteed. This Cuban dish features pan-roasted chicken smothered in a sweet-sour pineapple sauce with onion, green pepper and garlic. You can have Chicken with pineapple sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken with pineapple sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 1-398 ml of can pineapple rings.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of pinky-sized nub ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of birds-eye chili, de-seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of pure unsweetened pineapple juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh mint, chopped.
Combine the pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, pineapple, sugar, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat; cook until I had a fresh pineapple in the fridge so I used that instead of canned. I served this sauce with chicken tenders that were breaded with panko bread. Garnish with green onions and serve with rice and lime. This content is imported from embed-name.
Chicken with pineapple sauce instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the fish sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, and the lime juice. Add several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper and the chicken thighs. Cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate..
- Lay the pineapple rings out on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve the juice from the can..
- Put a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Shake the marinade off the chicken thighs and put them in the pan, skin-side down. Let them fry gently for 20 minutes, until the skin is deep brown. Flip the chicken over and let fry for 10 minutes on the other side. Remove the chicken to a plate..
- Lay the pineapple rings into the pan. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, then gently flip them over. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes again, then remove them from the pan..
- Add a splash of veg oil to the pan and turn the heat up to medium-high. Once hot, add the garlic, ginger, shallot and chili. Saute for 1 minute, then add the pineapple juice (including the juice from the can). Stir in the remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce and the palm sugar. Lay the chicken thighs into the sauce, skin-side up. Let simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced by two-thirds. Serve with the pineapple slices over rice, with a sprinkle of mint..
You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Juicy chicken prepared with pineapples in a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce! Then, you'll add some barbecue sauce (I highly recommend my Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce! ) over the chicken breasts, rub it all in, pile all the pineapples on top, cover with plastic wrap and let chill for a bit. The Pineapple BBQ Sauce in this recipe is similar to that of a Hawaiian BBQ sauce; it's tangy and sweet, yet also has depth thanks to the ginger and red Store-bought BBQ sauce can be full of sugar and artificial ingredients, however by making your own homemade BBQ sauce made with homemade. Pineapple Chicken Thighs in roast pineapple and slightly garlicky spicy sauce.