Anjeer (figs) halwa. Anjeer halwa is a perfect way to start and wrap up the holiday season. The desert is made from dried figs and MILKMAID Pure Ghee. The Anjeer Halwa recipe by Milkmaid also includes tons of.
Anjeer Halwa is a rich and mouthwatering halwa recipe with the dried figs or Anjeer cooked with sugar and mawa. Anjeer Halwa Recipe, How To Make Anjeer Halwa Recipe. Anjeer Halwa is a rich and mouthwatering dessert recipe made with dried figs and topped with dry fruits. You can cook Anjeer (figs) halwa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. This is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Anjeer (figs) halwa
- You need 250 gms of dried figs (anjeer).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (adjust according to sweet preference as dried figs are sweet).
- You need 1/2 cup of blanched almond, powdered.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare Few of drops rose essence.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of slivered almonds.
Be the first to review this recipe. Anjeer Halwa Recipe or the Dried Fig Halwa Recipe. An easy and tasty dessert which is not only easy to make, but nutritious as well. This is the kind of dessert that will leave you satisfied and without any.
Anjeer (figs) halwa step by step
- Soak dried figs in hot water for 4-5 hours. In a mixie jar, add figs and grind using little water. Heat 4 tablespoons ghee and add the paste to it. fry until the raw smell is gone. Keep the flame in medium to avoid burning. add sugar and mix. Adding sugar thins down the halwa. cook for 4-5 mins and add the almond powder. mix well. Add milk powder, cardamom powder, rose essence and almonds..
- Mix it all well and serve when it’s hot or warm the halwa before serving. the halwa gets thicker as it cools down. So just warm it for a few mins before serving..
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/cKHRja_WBQQ.
This ensures easy grinding of figs. Grind the fig into fine paste without water and. Anjeer Halwa is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Anjeer Halwa is a blend of condensed milk and dried figs, dense in texture and has a minimal flavour of sweetness. So some healthy fun cooking and good nutrition can all go together this Valentine's with.