Pan roasted Tandoori Chicken.
You can cook Pan roasted Tandoori Chicken using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pan roasted Tandoori Chicken
- You need 6 of Chicken drumstick.
- It’s 1/2-1 of small spoon Salt (please adjust based on the size of the piece of chicken).
- It’s 1 of small spoon Grated Garlic.
- You need 1 of small spoon Grated Ginger.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Yogurt no sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
Pan roasted Tandoori Chicken step by step
- Mix up all ingredients from salt to Garam masala, and marinate the chicken at least for 1 hour. To make the muscle more tenter and deepen the taste, I prefer to let it sit overnight..
- Add a little bit of oil into a pan, and sear the chickens on medium heat. Then cover and cook on low heat for 20 min..