Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch. Try this out and give us feedback. send us the picture of your food and get featured. Follow my photos and videos. https. Great recipe for Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch.
The aroma when you cook this recipe will surely remind of you of PizzaHut/Dominos. Not too difficult to make and a good way to enjoy with your family at home. You can make this tasty pizza from scratch yourself with hardly any fuss. You can cook Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch
- Prepare For of Base:.
- It’s 2.5 cup of All-purpose Floor.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need For of Pizza Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of ripe Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare For of Toppings:.
- Prepare 200 gms of Mushrooms each sliced into four.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion cut into rings.
- Prepare 1 of Zuchhini finely chopped.
- It’s 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 200 gms of Mozarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
My sister shared the recipe with me years ago. Making pizza from scratch may seem daunting, but there are only a few steps to each component, and the result is more than worth it. That said, I'm all for shortcuts. Place the pizza base on a greased baking tray.
Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch instructions
- Take two and a half cups of water and heat it till it's lukewarm. Start prrofing the yeast by mixing it along with sugar into lukewarm water. Leave this mix until the yeast is frothy and active..
- Take a bowl and mix the activated yeast, olive oil and salt with all-purpose floor to make it a soft dough. Don't over-knead the dough. Knead till you are able to make one single large ball of dough that doesn't stick to the bowl. If you think it's too dry, add a little bit of plain water but make sure you don't leave the dough too wet. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it aside for two hours so that the dough raises well..
- To prepare pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a wok. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano and pepper powder. Cook till the tomatoes soften. Add tomato ketchup. Grind this mixture once it's cooled..
- Marinate the chicken (cut into long slices) in soyasauce, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste. Shallow fry in a wok..
- Spread the pizza dough into a 12 inch round base. You can use a Chapati Rolling pin. Take 1 tsp of prepared pizza sauce and spread it on the base. Add a pinch of oregano and add all the other toppings. Grate Mozarella cheese evenly on the pizza..
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or till the cheese turns golden. Enjoy your pizza hot!.
Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza. Top with cheese, chicken, and toppings. The pizza was TERRIBLE! – so I've been making this ever since. it's my own recipe, but I've made it so many times I can do it with my eyes closed. This recipe is foolproof, and I hope you enjoy it Note: you may want to add more cheese and sauce. Also, this is just the base – I add turkey Italian sausage and.