Drunk Chicken Breasts.
You can have Drunk Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Drunk Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, no skin, no bone.
- It’s 6 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of herb mix (if you have Penzey's "Mural of Flavor", use that, it works wonders! — plus it eliminates the need for salt).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach flavored wine cooler.
Drunk Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash and dice the tomatoes, place them in your baking pan..
- Add oil, herb mix, garlic powder, cloves, bay leaves, and pepper..
- Place chicken breasts on top..
- Pour wine and wine cooler into the pan. It should just barely cover the chicken..
- Place in oven and cook for half an hour..
- Serve with a neutral starch, such as white rice, boiled potatoes or polenta. It will help soak up the juices. Those juices!!!.