Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels.
You can have Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 10 of LG Egglands Best Eggs [use oldet eggs – room temp].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s 1 of LG Minced Jalapeño [seeds removed].
- You need 1 of LG Minced Habenero Pepper [optional – seeds removed].
- You need 2 tbsp of Green Chilies [from 4 oz can – drained].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Minced Green Bell Pepper [seeds removed].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Minced White & Red Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Tomatoes [seeds removed].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Minced Celery.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 of Pickle Halves [optional].
- You need of ● For The Spices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Fats.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 4-6 of LG Fresh Jalapeño Mexican 3 Cheese Bagels.
- You need to taste of Cayenne Pepper [egg garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Tomatoes.
- It’s as needed of Sliced Avacados.
- Prepare as needed of Dill Pickle Halves.
- Prepare as needed of Butter Lettuce.
Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels instructions
- Bring room temp [important] eggs to a rapid boil. Then, turn off heat..
- Cover pot tightly and let eggs sit for 18 minutes undisturbed..
- Immediately drain hot water and run cold water over eggs to stop the cooking process..
- Peel your eggs and rinse. Mash your eggs and mince all of your vegetables..
- Add everything together and mix well once eggs have cooled..
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese bagels pictured..