Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks. To assemble, spread a small amount of. This baked parmesan zucchini recipe is a delicious side dish or snack! Melty cheese, garlic, and a touch of balsamic vinegar make these zucchini The cheese won't stick very well to the zucchini, so don't bother trying to coat both sides.
Crumble the turkey bacon over top and carefully toss it all together. Roasted zucchini with parmesan—which takes all of ten minutes, start to finish—is going to save you from just giving up and composting (or tossing) all that squash-y goodness. Thanks to a healthy sprinkling of parmesan, it's one of those unicorn veggie recipes that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. You can cook Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- You need of Parmesan Zucchini Sticks.
- You need 16 oz of fresh zucchini.
- It’s 10 of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 8 of fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, flakes.
- You need of Turkey Burgers.
- It’s 16 oz of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Magic Unicorn Sea Salt, Beautiful Briny Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of sprig fresh thyme, leaves picked and finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of One Screw Loose Balsamic-Fig preserves.
- It’s 2 each of buns.
- Prepare 4 of lettuce leaves, torn to fit buns.
- You need 1 each of tomato, sliced.
Zucchini Burgers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Hey! i made them exactly like the recepie and it was amazing. my brother who hates zucchini changed his mind just after having these hamburgers. Kick off your summer party grilling with Parmesan Buffalo Burgers with Balsamic Ketchup. Ground buffalo has fewer calories and half the fat of lean beef but boasts big meaty flavor.
Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350o F. While the oven is preheating, wash and trim the tips of the zucchini. Then cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, and cut each of those pieces into halves. Next, chop the parsley and oregano..
- Prepare a baking sheet (with a baking rack if you have one) by rubbing a small amount of the oil over it. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the remaining olive oil, and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange, spaced evenly, on the baking sheet or rack, skin side down. Sprinkle the tops of each piece with the herbs and cheese. Bake until tender, about 15 minutes. You can also broil for an additional 2-3 minutes so the tops are a crisp golden brown..
- While the zucchini is baking, prepare the turkey burgers. In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, garlic, thyme and Magic Unicorn sea salt. Mix together gently, but thoroughly. Your hands are the best tools for this, but a mixing spoon or stiff spatula will also work. Divide the mixture in half, then halve again so there are four equally sized portions. Flatten the burgers into discs that are 4-5 inches wide, and slightly thicker around the edges..
- Heat a large sauté pan, or a griddle, to medium-high heat. Add the oil. If the pan is heated well, the oil should be shimmery and wisping slight traces of smoke. Add the burgers to the pan by placing the bottom edge in the oil, and allowing the top edge to fall away from you. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown on the first side, and a bit of liquid has started to bubble through the top of the patties. Flip, and cook for 1-2 additional minutes, or until the second side is also golden-brown..
- Pull the zucchini out of the oven, and plate alongside the turkey burgers. To assemble the burgers: spread a small amount of the preserves on the bottom of each bun, place one patty on each, and coat the first patty with the rest of the preserves. Place the second patty, then the lettuce, then the tomato, then the top bun. Serve and enjoy!.
And slow-roasted tomatoes in the Balsamic Ketchup intensifies their sweetness. On this episode of GET TOASTED Eric Ripert shows us how to, with just a toaster oven, create Parmesan Zucchini with Balsomic. Summer is here in New York and the heat has been very intense recently. But the good thing summer brings to the city is plenty of fresh seasonal vegetables, including. Keywords: Balsamic Pork, Fig Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Pork Tenderloin recipes.