Korean Honey Butter Chicken – 허니 버터 치킨.
You can cook Korean Honey Butter Chicken – 허니 버터 치킨 using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Korean Honey Butter Chicken – 허니 버터 치킨
- You need 200 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of egg white of 1 medium size egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- It’s 500 ml of oil to fry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- You need of roasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Korean Honey Butter Chicken – 허니 버터 치킨 instructions
- Mix 200g chicken with salt, freshly ground black pepper, egg white, potato starch..
- Mix the above thoroughly.
- First fry – Bone chicken (6-8 minutes) OR boneless chicken (4-5 minutes).
- Rest the chicken aerated for 1-2 minutes.
- Second Fry – 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and remove from oil.
- Medium heat – In a broad skillet, add butter and once butter melts, add garlic and fry for a minute. Then add the brown sugar, once sugar melts, immediately add the honey, give a quick mix and turn off the heat. Now add the fried chicken and mix until the sauce is thoroughly coated to the chicken. Sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
- Serve Hot as Appetizer.
- Replacements : (1)Can replace potato starch with Corn starch. (2)Bone chicken with boneless. (3) for 500g chicken add whole egg and increase the egg accordingly.
- Video link – youtube.com/watch?v=Kca7Ayl3uCY.