Tandoori Chicken rolls.
You can have Tandoori Chicken rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken rolls
- It’s 250 g of maida (can substitute with all-purpose flour).
- Prepare 12 gms of Active yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- It’s of For filling:.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need of Mozarella cheese.
Tandoori Chicken rolls instructions
- Take maida in a bowl add oil egg soda and active yeast and make dough keep it for one hour..
- Take boneless chicken and add above ingredients and cook for 15 mins..
- Take a dough and make a roll and add chicken filling in it.add lots of grated cheese..
- Bake this at 200 degree celsius for 10mins.
- Rolls are ready to eat. U can eat with tomato sauce or mayonisse.