Cucumber Salsa. Cool Cucumber Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy to make Cucumber Salsa recipe – a fresh, flavorful salsa made with a tangy vinaigrette. If you're looking for a fresh new salsa idea, I think you'll love this healthy cucumber salsa recipe.
Cucumber salsa is best when freshly made and chilled. Crisp and light, this cucumber salsa is delicious with tortilla chips or on top of tacos. This cucumber salsa is crisp, fresh and a delicious alternative to regular salsa. You can have Cucumber Salsa using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salsa
- It’s 2 of cucumbers peeled, seeded, and chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeded and diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of diced bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced fat sour cream.
- You need 1 of -2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
My favorite way to eat them is Cucumber Ranch Salad, but this Cucumber Salsa is a close second! Summer fresh garden salsa with cucumbers, red bell peppers, onion Confetti Cucumber Salsa Recipe. Betty demonstrates how to make Cucumber Salsa. This a great side dish that can be served with a casual lunch or a more extensive dinner meal.
Cucumber Salsa instructions
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream,lemon juice, lime juice, cumin, and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Delicious!.
Almost all the ingredients come straight from the garden. A great use for those surplus cucumbers and tomatoes-you can only make so many pickles, right?! Make these honey balsamic roasted figs [.] Cucumber Salsa. This salsa is spicy and refreshing, tangy and exotic, crunchy and herbaceous, making for the perfect dip. John Karangis, Executive chef at Union Square Events, shared this recipe for a refreshing cucumber salsa.