Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa. Southwest čilli rub steiks ar tomātu. Rub olive oil evenly over flank steak; sprinkle with seasoning blend. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat Got delightfully tender and had a wonderful smoky crust on the outside.
Rub olive oil evenly over flank steak; sprinkle with seasoning blend. Grill, covered with grill lid, over. Season steak with salt, pepper, and chili powder. You can cook Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa
- It’s 1 lb of Steak.
- Prepare 1 each of Tomato.
- It’s of Southwest/chili seasoning powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Meat tenderizer.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lime juice.
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a grill pan. cook steak to desired doneness. transfer to combine, tomatoes, corn, diced red onions, jalapenos, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chili powder, salt, and pepper. drape steak. All Reviews for Southwest Flank Steak with Fresh Tomatillo Salsa. I tried the tomatilla salsa as was without cooking but it just wasn't right. I ended up putting it in a saucepan and simmering for a bit added a little vinegar and it was better but overall just didn't turn out.
Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa step by step
- Prep the steak with meat tenderizer and seasoning powder.
- While steak is absorbing seasoning, dice tomatoe and let sit in a container with some meat tenderizer and lime juice.
- Pour a little bit of lime juice in a skillet pan and swirl around before placing steaks in pan.
- Once steak is cooked to desired likeness, place steaks on plate and pour container of tomatoe in the same skillet.
- Stir tomatoe around until soft and juicy. Then place on top or next to steak.
- Serve with desired side dishes and enjoy!!.
Lightly rub steaks with oil and place on grill. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Rub steak with salt, cumin and pepper. Brush poblano peppers, corn and onion with oil. Chili-Rubbed Steak with Black Bean Salad.