Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken.
You can cook Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of Chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s of Rosemary.
- It’s of Baby Potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut up chicken breasts into cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut baby potatoes into half or quarters.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Once hot, add chicken breasts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes to pot with chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once chicken is a little browned, add minced garlic, onions, mushrooms and lemon juice (1 lemon).
- Mix everything together and turn off stove.
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary (mix everything together if necessary) and then add lemons slices (1 lemon).
- Place in oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with veggie of choice and enjoy :).