Chicken, Spinach & Salsa Medley. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce.
In-a-Pinch Chicken & Spinach Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Add spinach, in batches, until wilted. Serve creamed spinach spooned over chicken with bread, if using. You can have Chicken, Spinach & Salsa Medley using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken, Spinach & Salsa Medley
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, boneless/skinless.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 small of white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 2 large of handfuls baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa (pick your favourite!).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of sea salt & black pepper.
- You need 1 of rice (I prefer basmati or jasmine).
Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe. Oh my goodness gracious is it amazing! There's something so comforting about this spinach artichoke chicken that it has really become one of our favorite ways to. How to Make Chicken Spinach Meatballs.
Chicken, Spinach & Salsa Medley instructions
- Cook the chicken breasts, seasoned with spices of your choice (I love Montréal Steak Spice). Even better and faster, use leftover cooked chicken if you have any (leftover BBQ chicken is my favourite choice!). Once cooked, tear the chicken into shreds and set aside..
- Sauté the garlic and onions in extra virgin olive oil or coconut butter, until the onion is translucent. Add the red pepper and sauté a few more minutes. Don't forget to have your rice cooking by now!.
- Add the chicken broth, salsa, chilli pepper, cayenne pepper, and sea salt & black pepper. Simmer on medium to medium low for about 5 minutes, then add the chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes or so..
- Add the corn and peas (use either the full can of each, or an amount to your liking). Then add the baby spinach and simmer on medium low until the spinach is wilted..
- Serve over your favourite rice..
- Note: for a vegan alternative, use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth, and substitute the chicken for chick peas, or even tofu! Make sure the salsa is vegan friendly as well :).
The new meatball features some of the usual suspects like basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, so the switch-up came in the form of ground chicken and spinach. Chicken And Fresh Spinach Casserole Recipes. Easy One-Pan Lamb and Spinach DinnerWhole Life Challenge. One-Pot Parmesan Chicken Ziti with Artichokes and Spinach. This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe.