Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers.
You can cook Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers
- Prepare of ● For The Meat & Seasonings.
- Prepare 16 oz of Hamburger Chuck [80/20 mixture – room temp].
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare of ● For The Patty Fillers [cheeses at room temp].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic [divided].
- Prepare 2 Slices of Garlic & Herb Pepper Jack Cheese [room temperature].
- It’s of ● For The Burger Toppings [all chilled except for cheese].
- Prepare as needed of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Prepare as needed of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- You need as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Crisp Lettuce.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Sliced Pickles.
- You need 4 of Garlic Herb Cheese Slices [room temp].
- You need of ● For The Bread [to be pan toasted].
- You need 2 of LG Fresh Hamburger Buns.
- Prepare as needed of Melted Herb Garlic Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- It’s 4 Ears of Fresh Corn [shucked – threaded & halved].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk [for added sweetness].
- Prepare 1 Cube of Herbed Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- You need of ● For The Side Options [see my recipes for these options below].
- Prepare as needed of Imitation KFC Cole Slaw.
- You need as needed of Potato Salad.
- You need as needed of Tangy Chilled Greek Salad.
- It’s as needed of Macaroni Salad.
- It’s as needed of Fried Onions.
- Prepare as needed of Halved LG Dill Pickles.
Mike's Garlic Juicy [aka Jucy] Lucy Hamburgers step by step
- Except for the cheese, mix everything in the ● Meat & Seasonings section well by hand..
- Tightly divided out 4 equally large, thin patties. Add a slight dash Worcestershire Sauce to the center of each patty..
- Begin your corn side dish.▪Except for the corn itself, add everything in the ● For The Corn On The Cob section. Start your corn boil and bring to a steady boil. Then add your halved cobs..
- Add everything in the ● For The Patty Fillers. Fold your center cheeses into quartes. Seal both patties edges together tightly. Season patties with dashes of all of your dry seasonings..
- Watch your corn closely as she will over flow. If so, reduce heat and stir. Boil corn anywhere from 8 to 15 minutes covered..
- Fry stuffed patties covered for 12 to 15 minutes. Gently flipping every 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, slice your vegetables and chill..
- These are the best pickles I've ever tasted. You'll find them in your refrigerated section of your local market..
- Place 2 slices cheese on each of your fully cooked patties. Seal pan tightly and and steam one 1 minute longe. Or until cheeses are fully melted..
- Remove from pan and drain on thick paper towels..
- In your same heated pan – add your garlic butter until melted. Then, place buns in mixture. Fry until bottoms are crispy..
- Construct your burger any way you choose. As pictured, serve with hot buttery corn on the cob and chilled dill pickle halves. Or, anything else you prefer. Stab a knife thru the top center of your hamburger bun upon serving to keep burgers from slipping. Enjoy!.