Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos.
You can cook Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- You need 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of clove garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of taco season packet, or home made taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of jar salsa, (mild, med., hot, your choice) you won't need all of it.
- You need 1 of cheese, sour cream, any taco topping you want.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos instructions
- Chop onion and garlic. Put in bottom of crock pot. Put a thin layer of salsa on bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning. Rub/pat the seasoning into the chicken breasts. You don't have to use the whole packet right now..
- Put chicken in crock pot. Any taco seasoning left in the packet just sprinkle over the chicken in the crock pot. Pour a thin layer of salsa over chicken. Cook on high for 6 hours..
- 45 min. Before it is done, take chicken out and shred it with 2 forks. Put chicken back in crock pot and stir. Finish cooking..