Salsa Chicken. Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and Easy Baked Salsa Chicken. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection.
Baked Salsa Chicken – With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this flavor-packed So incredibly simple, easy and delicious… this Baked Salsa Chicken is always a weeknight favorite. And it's all baked in one pan for easy clean up! Juicy salsa chicken with yummy ingredients and tons of flavor. You can cook Salsa Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa Chicken
- Prepare 5 piece of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of jar of salsa ( whatever you like).
- You need 1 of taco bells spicy ranchero sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 1 of tortilla strips.
Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly flavorful and everyone will love them! Instant Pot Salsa Chicken for Tacos and More. Cover completely, there should be no exposed The chicken should be removed from the oven when the internal temperature of the breast meat reaches. This EASY Slow Cooker Chicken dish is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese.
Salsa Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray pan or glass dish with non stick spray..
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. (I try to coat it on both sides) place in oven for 20 mins. May take longer depending on thickness of chicken..
- After 20 mins add the jar of salsa and sprinkle chedder cheese over chicken. Place back in the oven till the cheese has melted usually another 10 mins..
- After chicken is done pour spicey ranchero sauce over chicken and sprinkle tortilla strips on top..
- I usually make Spanish Rice with it and its delish!! Hope you enjoy ☺.
Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Top with salsa, corn, beans, diced tomatoes and chiles, sugar, salt and pepper. Salsa Chicken Casserole bakes in one dish for a easy, mess-free weeknight dinner with a LOT of flavor! Baked salsa chicken is a an easy keto chicken recipe! These Salsa Chicken Enchiladas have been on my mind for quite some time, and since Cinco de Mayo is coming up soon, I decided it was about time I made and shared them with you.