You can cook Chicken Cacciatore using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Cacciatore
- Prepare 8 of chicken drum sticks.
- You need 12 oz of can crushed tomato.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of ground oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oj.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Oil for searing chicken and veggies.
- It’s 500 g of spaghetti noodle.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- You need of Salt for noodles.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Cacciatore step by step
- In a large pot over med high heat sear chicken till golden but not fully cooked..
- Remove chicken. Set aside.
- Wash your pot to re use.
- Add oil for veggies add onions and peppers and saute till onions are translucent but not caramelized..
- Add orange juice to the veggies cook for 2 min..
- Over low med heat add crushed tomato, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt, oregano, pepper and Italian seasoning (stir).
- Add chicken drum sticks stir to coat chicken. With tomato pasta sauce..
- Cover and cook on low for 30-min till chicken is fully cooked.
- While chicken Cacciatore is cooking you want to cook your pasta as it says on the directions of package. If possible take one cup of your pasta water and add it to your chicken cacciatore.
- Once your pasta is cooked and strained carfully mix in butter salt garlic and parsley..
- On a glass plate add pasta Chicken Cacciatore sauce and a drumstick sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and enjoy.