Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich.
You can have Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich
- You need of sauce————.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- You need 1/3 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- You need of sandwich———-.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 6 ounces of canned boneless and skinless pink salmon.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare as needed of sliced dill pickle chips.
Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich instructions
- Fry the salmon and Eggs in a skillet.
- Cover one slice of bread with pickle chips.
- Add the Horseradish and barbecue sauce to a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add eggs and Salmon to top of pickles.
- Drizzle sauce over egg and Salmon.
- Add slice of bread on top.
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.