Garlic Butter Chicken Wings. See gorgeous…crispy…delicious Oven Baked Chicken Wings. When these came out of the oven last week, the munchkin and I ate them just as is without any sauces. I dipped the few wings that munchkin and I did not devour into the garlic butter and it was everything I had hoped it would be.
Toss the chicken wings in the garlic parmesan sauce right before serving: If any leftover garlic butter sauce pools on the bottom, you can serve it in I also have Korean Chicken Wings and Honey Garlic Chicken Wings for other wing flavors. The Korean chicken wings are spicy, but the honey garlic is. Add fried chicken and coat with the garlic and butter. You can have Garlic Butter Chicken Wings using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken Wings
- You need of Ingredients for marination.
- It’s 10 Pcs of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 1 Pc of Egg White.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Shaoxing Wine (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp (5 mL) of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp (2 g) of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1 Tsp (5 g) of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp (2 g) of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp (5 mL) of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Other Ingredients.
- It’s 20 g of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 1 Stalk of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tsp (4 g) of Fried Garlic *optional.
- You need of Vegetable Oil *for deep frying.
- Prepare 200 g of Corn Starch *for coating.
Transfer on a serving plate and serve. Season chicken wings with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and pepper. Bake Chicken Wings: Place chicken on a wire rack lined baking sheet. Broil Chicken: Turn the Broiler on to HIGH.
Garlic Butter Chicken Wings step by step
- Rinse the chicken wings under clean water then pat dry with paper towels..
- In a medium size bowl, place the chicken wings and add the ingredients for marination, mix well together. After that, cover the bowl with cling film and set it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight..
- Mince the garlic and take off the leaves of fresh rosemary and thyme from the stalks, place them in a small bowl for later use..
- Place the corn starch in a shallow plate, put and coat the chicken wings one at a time, shake off any excess corn starch..
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil until about 175°C, fry the coated chicken wings for around 7 minutes until golden brown and 90% cooked. Take the chicken wings out and place them on a rack to drain off excess oil..
- In a medium size pan over low heat, heat the butter and minced garlic until the garlic is slight brown. Add the rosemary and thyme leaves together with the fried chicken wings, stir fry them until the chicken wings are cooked through, about 2 minutes..
- Finally, add the honey and pre-made fried garlic into the pan and mix them well. Place the chicken wings on a plate and serve warm..
Wings are a great Keto snack and there are many ways to flavour them. Today we're cooking up some Butter Chicken Wings, Indian style. Try our garlic Parmesan chicken wings or maybe our tandoori chicken wings. How to cook Garlic Butter-Parmesan Chicken Wings. Remove from the oil and let rest on a paper towel.