Pepper n tumeric fries with coleslaw salad#weeklyjikonichallenge. This Dutch Pepper Slaw is another easy and delicious Pennsylvania Dutch recipe. A fine slaw of cabbage, green bell peppers and carrots with a yummy sweet. How to Make Peruvian Asado De Puerco.
Almost as simple I just shake the okra in a bag w/ flour and seasonings (salt pepper garlic powder soul seasoning) to taste. When it comes to homemade coleslaw salad, it does not get much easier than a simple recipe with purple cabbage. Looking for the perfect purple cabbage coleslaw recipe? You can cook Pepper n tumeric fries with coleslaw salad#weeklyjikonichallenge using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper n tumeric fries with coleslaw salad#weeklyjikonichallenge
- You need 6 of large potatoes.
- It’s of Tumeric.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Purple cabbage is a lovely and colorful addition to any basic coleslaw salad. Ghost Pepper Fried Chicken Chop, Potato Salad, Signature Coleslaw, Soy Lava Egg. Stir Fry Chicken with Homemade Sambal, served with sedap lemak rice, signature coleslaw and soy lava egg. Serve this coleslaw salad just as you would regular homemade coleslaw or enjoy it as a salad.
Pepper n tumeric fries with coleslaw salad#weeklyjikonichallenge instructions
- Peel your potatoes and slice into strips.Wash them until all starch disapears. Pat dry your potatoes with a kitchen towel..
- Heat oil in medium heat.
- Mix in the salt,pepper,tumeric with the potatoes n coat well..
- Fry the potatoes in batches n drain on a paper towel. Once all potatoes are done return to the oil n fry a second time to make them crispy..
- Enjoy with homemade coleslaw salad.
We add lots of cilantro, lime, scallions, and a healthy amount of minced serrano (or jalapeño) pepper. The coleslaw tastes bright and fresh, and since there isn't any mayonnaise or dairy added, it's perfect for. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise. Cracker meal gives the coating on this buttermilk oven-fried chicken recipe more crunch. Plus, the simple coleslaw makes this recipe a one-dish meal.