Chicken coleslaw sandwich. Pulled chicken sandwiches are just what you need for the summer grilling season! A vegetable coleslaw salad with a creamy dressing is added to the sandwich for extra texture. The Best Chicken Coleslaw Sandwich Recipes on Yummly
Veg Coleslaw Sandwich Recipe with stepwise photos. These are quick to prepare sandwiches with veg coleslaw. Makes for a good light breakfast or brunch. You can have Chicken coleslaw sandwich using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken coleslaw sandwich
- Prepare 1 of .Grated carrot and cabbage.
- You need 2 of .Green pepper.
- It’s 3 of .Shredded chicken breast.
- You need 4 of . Slice bread and salt,pepper.
- It’s 5 of . Mayonnaise.
Pile crunchy slaw atop this bbq sandwich for an exciting contrast to the tender grilled pork. These BBQ grilled chicken and coleslaw sandwiches are great to prepare during the summer months. These sandwiches are loaded with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and a Dijon slaw. This crispy, juicy fried chicken sandwich is perfection paired with creamy coleslaw.
Chicken coleslaw sandwich instructions
- Allow your chicken breast to cool before shredding it,then grate your carrot and cabbage.
- Cut the green pepper and your chicken breast into smaller size.
- Then mix everything together…grated cabbage and carrot, green pepper, chop chicken breast and mayonnaise.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper then be staring it until everything mix well, cover with cling film and allow it to chill..
- Now spread coleslaw stuffing on the bread slices enjoy 😉.
This is the stuff your food dreams are made of. James Beard once said "Too few people understand a really good. Reviews for: Photos of BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Coleslaw. Plus the coleslaw wasn't that great either. Pros: Good to use leftover chicken/turkey Cons: Yucky.