Pesarettu Coleslaw Sandwich. Veg Coleslaw Sandwich Recipe with stepwise photos. These are quick to prepare sandwiches with veg coleslaw. Makes for a good light breakfast or brunch.
The Best Coleslaw Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Breaded Chicken Coleslaw Sandwich, Barbecue Pork And Coleslaw Sandwich, Corned Beef And Coleslaw Sandwich. BBQ Sauce For the coleslaw: Combine the red and green cabbage, carrots and red onions in a large bowl. You can cook Pesarettu Coleslaw Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pesarettu Coleslaw Sandwich
- Prepare of For sandwich.
- It’s 1 cup of whole mung.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of eno.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cabbage, carrot and onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonise.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Pesarattu is a crepe-like flatbread made with a batter made of rice and lentils. The easy to prepare coleslaw sandwich is a delectable sandwich recipe with coleslaw salad as filling. Here is a delicious sandwich, packed with scrumptious coleslaw salad. Aaj me ap se share krne ja raha hun sandwich aur coleslaw salad recipe.
Pesarettu Coleslaw Sandwich step by step
- Wash mung and rice and soak for 5-6 hours..
- Add ginger and green chilli and grind it nicely..
- Add salt to grinded paste..
- Chop cabbage, onion, carrot in a chopper. You can add your choice of veggies here or can add any choice of your filling. Add salt, pepper and mayo to chopped vegetables. Mix well..
- Add eno to Pesarettu batter. Grease sandwich toaster with ghee. Ghee enhances taste. Add Pesarettu batter to sandwich toaster..
- Add coleslaw over it. A cheese slice dropped here becomes hot favourite with kids..
- Cover it with Pesarettu batter..
- Cover and cook until done on both sides. Time varies as per toaster. But mostly it's done in 3-4 minutes..
- Enjoy this healthy and heavenly snack as breakfast or evening snack..
For the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegars, sugar, hot sauce, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. The sweetness of the slaw goes perfectly with the tart, smokiness of good pulled pork. One of my favorite sandwiches is roast turkey and coleslaw on a Kaiser roll. Cut each hot dog roll horizontally. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise.