Fried cous cous,chicken with coleslaw and chips. Recipe Pairing Guides » Chicken Recipes » Fried Chicken » Couscous with Chicken and Chickpeas. KFC- Fried Chicken ( Original Flavor), Crispy outside and juicy inside. Yummy, Tasty, mouth watering easy to make recipe.
Pile the herbs on top to garnish. The coleslaw is convenient because you can make it ahead and just set it in the fridge to chill until it's time for dinner. Battering the chicken is a little bit of an assembly line, but once you're done with that, the recipe is incredibly simple – just bake the same way you'd. You can have Fried cous cous,chicken with coleslaw and chips using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried cous cous,chicken with coleslaw and chips
- Prepare 1/2 sachet of cous cous.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of chicken.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Peas.
- It’s of Green beans.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- It’s of Salad cream.
- Prepare of Heinz's beans.
- Prepare of Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare of Onga.
- You need of Oil.
This One Pan Moroccan Chicken and Couscous is one of my favorite one pan dinners to date! It has a delicious blend of flavors and textures, it's a healthy dinner, and it's brimming with those irresistible deliciously spiced Moroccan flavors. For the southern fried chicken, remove the skin from the chicken pieces and slash the flesh with the tip of a sharp knife. Stir in the cornflour and water mixture and cook until thickened to the desired consistency.
Fried cous cous,chicken with coleslaw and chips instructions
- Wash chicken and set on fire. Add seasonings, onion add little amount of water and cover to let it cook. Then fry in hot oil remove when golden..
- Peel potatoes,cut and wash. Deep fry in hot oil..
- Add cous cous in a bowl.add maggi n oil then mix it and add hot water and cover it..
- Put a pot on fire add oil,add blended scotch bonnet,tomatoes,red pepper and onion then stir fry,add veggies and stir fry again. Add meat stock and seasonings and cover to let the veggies Cook,then lastly add ur steamed cous cous and combine it well. Cover and let it steam for atleast 5mins..
- Cut cabbage,grate carrot,slice cucumber.wash them and mix them in a bowl add salad cream,Heinze's beans and slice boiled egg and mix them very well..
- Yey..your lunch is readyyyyy. Enjoy with any kind of drink.
To make coleslaw, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and mustard in a bowl. Toss cabbages, carrot and red onion in a large bowl. This simple, tasty Chinese chicken and cabbage stir fry is quick to make. You can have dinner on the table in the time it takes you to make the rice! Looking for a perfect weeknight dinner?