Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw. The Best Meatballs Rice Sauce Recipes on Yummly Indian Spiced Meatballs in Curry SauceVikalinka. For the spicy tomato sauce, heat the oil in a large pan over a low to medium heat.
Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Porcupine meatballs are made with ground beef, rice, onion, tomato soup, and seasonings. They are an easy, nice dish to prepare on a busy day. You can have Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- You need 4 of edible colours… Red,yellow,blue and green.
- You need of Beef for the meat balls.
- You need of Green peas.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Cornflour or flour.
- Prepare cube of Seasoning.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Shambo.
- Prepare of Tatashe.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Tomeric.
- You need of Cabbage,carrots and onions for the coleslaw.
- It’s of Salad cream.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The ground beef and rice mixture are similar to cabbage roll stuffing. Top the meatballs and sauce with cabbage wedges or coarsely chopped cabbage for a. Kofta meatballs in tomato sauce served with cooked rice. basmati rice with Chicken or turkey meatballs stewed with green bell pepper, cashew nuts, onion, soy sauce, chinese cooking wine and spices on white plate on old wooden table, view from above. Mini meatballs in a tasty spiced sauce served over a bed of Rice, so good.
Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw step by step
- Per boil the 3 cups of Rice. Divide into 5 equal parts. In 5 Different pots… add a bit of colour to each. Add a bit of water to cook like our normal white rice. Then allow for the five pots of coloured rice to cool off. The red,yellow,blue,green and White. In a bowl mix all coloured rice and that gives us a mix of coloured rice..
- For our meat balls… washed and diced beef in a processor, add a bit of ginger,garlic,season,salt,black pepper,fresh pepper and blend. Then pour in a bowl, add a bit of egg liquid and a bit of corn flour. Mold with your fingers into perfect balls. Using a non stick pan put a bit of an oil, drop the meat balls on it and allow to cook side by side till it's golden brown..
- For the sauce, blend the pepper,shambo,tomatoes,tatashe and onions. Pour some oil and pour the blended paste… add thyme,ginger,seasoning,salt, to cook for 10 min. Then add the meat balls. 7.
- The coleslaw, shredded carrots,cabbage and chopped onions. Pour in a bowl add a bit of white pepper and the salad cream..
To tell the truth it was all a different way of making rice and sauce for me. In Italy we cook our rice like pasta, al dente in boiling salted water, drain the rice when cooked and serve unless of course you are making a Risotto. These flavorful Vegan Lentil Meatballs are served over a fragrant Coconut Curry Sauce. The aroma will drench your kitchen in goodness. The lentil meatballs are baked, rather than fried – so they remain relatively low in fat.