You can cook Red Coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Red Coleslaw
- It’s 1/6 of Red Cabbage *about 200g.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of fresh Beetroot.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar OR Vinegar of your choice.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare of *Shortcut: Use ready-made Balsamic Salad Dressing.
Red Coleslaw instructions
- Slice all vegetables into 2 to 3mm strips using a slicer or by knife, and place in a large bowl. Add Dried Cranberries..
- *Other Ingredients Suggestions: Red Capsicum, Tomato, Blood Orange, Red Radish, Sweet Red Pepper, Red Onion, Pomegranate, Purple Shiso, etc..
- Mix Vinegar, Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt and Pepper in a small bowl, add extra Salt or/and Sugar to suit your taste. You may wish to use your favourite Balsamic Salad Dressing..
- Add the dressing to the vegetables and mix well. Set aside for about 15 minutes to let it well seasoned before serve..