Crunchy coleslaw. Try making this Fresh and Crunchy Coleslaw Recipe if you're looking for a dish that goes well with almost any meal. Coleslaw is still a favorite today because of its unique flavor and texture. This recipe is my version of the peanut slaw I love at Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, a popular restaurant chain in California.
This recipe brings out the fresh, crisp, vegetable flavors of. A simple Crunchy Coleslaw recipe with wholegrain mustard. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more recipes. You can cook Crunchy coleslaw using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy coleslaw
- Prepare Half of white cabbage.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- It’s 2 of celery stick.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of and half tablespoon Burger sauce.
- It’s 1 of and half tablespoon Mayonaise.
- You need of Salt half teaspoon.
With a combination of red and green cabbage, this yummy coleslaw dish will win anyone over! This Dutch-born immigrant coleslaw recipe has found a new home here in the U. It quickly became a favorite at delis, restaurants, picnics and BBQs. This recipe for Crunchy Coleslaw is made with a sweet-and-sour dressing, almonds, and Ramen noodles.
Crunchy coleslaw instructions
- Decore cabbage.rince outer sides.After,shred cabbage length wise.then shred cabbage and then microwave the shredded cabbage for a minute.alternatively you can dry cook the cabbage briefly until warmed thru..
- Peel and wash the carrot.then Shred the carrot at an angle to get maximum area and nice size of carrots piece.
- Peel the outers of celery than wash it, and slice length wise across.so you get 4 quaters…then slice them thinly.then add in.
- Remove cor and peel onion.wash.then Chop red onion into small cubes.then add in the bbq sauce and the mayo.mix and then chill in frigde or can have it room temp.
- Bismillah enjoy over your fries or jacket potato,rice or as a side salad..
The horseradish in this crunchy slaw adds an unexpected kick. The horseradish in this crunchy slaw adds an unexpected kick. Ramen Noodle Crunchy Coleslaw. print recipe card posted in Soups, Salads, Sides and This coleslaw is FANTASTIC! I was really skeptical when my friend Mary Sutherland sent me this recipe. Crunchy Coleslaw recipe: Fennel gives this coleslaw a new twist.