Jollof rice and coleslaw. Very delicious and simple jollof rice recipe, use ingredients and seasonings to your taste. Ingredients: Jollof Rice with Goat meat & fried plantain Rice Goat meat Spring onions Diced carrots and peas Ginger Garlic Green bell pepper Hot pepper Onions Coleslaw: Mayonnaise Carrots Cabbage. My friend from Nigeria is making a guest appearance to show you how to make authentic vegan Nigerian Jollof recipe step by step.
This is why you will always see it in parties. It is quite easy to prepare if you follow the simple steps. How to Cook Nigerian Jollof Rice [Video] The following are other variations of Jollof Rice. You can cook Jollof rice and coleslaw using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Jollof rice and coleslaw
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Tomatoe paste.
- It’s of Curry.
- Prepare of Jollof rice seasoning.
- It’s of Maggi.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Attarugu.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Eggs.
Nigerian Jollof Rice – a spicy and vibrant one-pot tomato rice, which will become a family favorite, this is probably the best-known Nigerian food recipe. It could also be served with fried plantains, with a dish called moi-moi, which is actually a Nigerian steamed bean pudding, with coleslaw or steamed. Nigerian Jollof Rice or Jellof rice is a rich and incredibly tasty west African one-pot Meal. It is a very versatile dish, and it is usually made from.
Jollof rice and coleslaw step by step
- Ki wanke rice dinki ki tafasa ruwa ki zuba akan rice dinki,ni bana parboiled rice yadan nakeyi kena.
- Kiyi blending tomatoes, attarugu, onions.
- Ki dora oil a kan wuta kisa chopped onion kisa tomatoes paste kisa blending tomatoes dinki ki dan soya kaya miyar naki kisa maggi,crayfish, seasoning, curry ki zuba ruwa ko kuma ruwa nama inda kina dashi ki barshi ya tafasa inda ya tafasa kizuba rice dinki ki rage wuta kisa foil ko leda akanshi ki rufe after 10mn ki duba inda be nuna ba ki kara barinsa har se ya nuna.
- Ki yanka cabbage, onion, tomatoes, kiyi grated carrots, ki dafa potatoes kamar 3 haka kiyanka potatoes din kanana kidafa eggs ki radasu duka aciki bowl kisa sweet corn,kisa mayonnaise ki radashi da jollof rice dinki,ki dora kifi ko nama kusa dashi.
Jollof rice is one of the most common West African dishes eaten in the regions of Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Senegal, Gambia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast. Because Jollof Rice is Bae, and much loved South of the Sahara and along the coast of West Africa. Spiced and stewed in a flavorful tomato broth, it is everything from "everyday" to celebration. Served with fried, ripe plantains which we call dodo and coleslaw, it is everything. Jollof Rice evokes a different nostalgia for the generation at the heels of this book.